Kidmade is all about kids and the things they make. The whole crafty blog world is such a great place to show off the sewing, knitting and other crafty projects we all do. Many of us share the projects we do with our kids on our own blogs. Kidmade is a place for kids to share their projects, whether they be art, music, poetry or just a really great block creation. This is the place where kids get to tell us about their work in their own words.
Here's the vision, your kid makes something they are really proud of, you say, hey would you like to share this with other kids? Your child responds "Oh, yes mommy that would be wonderful." or "Uh, okay." Take a picture, have the kid write a nice little bit telling us about what they have made. (It's okay for mom or dad to do the typing if they are not writing yet.) You send off an email to kidmadeATyahoo.com and I post it. Everyone comes ohh's and ahh's and leaves great feedback in the comments or just gets a bit of inspiration.
The fine print.
1. It really needs to be kidmade and kid inspired.
2. The post should be in their own words. We really don't care about grammar.
3. Not sure how many of you will be submitting so I will send you a reply when I am going to post the entry. I may save projects of a like theme to combine or do all poetry one day, photography the next. I'm really that kinda fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kinda gal. We'll figure it out as we go.
4. Let's go with a 1 submission per month rule, unless of course only 3 of you submit and then go ahead send 'em in.
5. I probably won't update everyday.
6. More fine print to be added as we figure this all out.